Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn, David Levithan It's been so long since I've read a YA that this was really refreshing to jump into. It took me a little longer to get through than normal, and I'm not sure exactly why. I really loved both characters. They were funny and charming and quirky, if both a little irritating at times. The plot of the book was interesting and definitely kept me reading. I love seeing when two seemingly separate worlds intersect when you least expect it - 6 degrees of separation and all that.My favorite thing about the book? I laughed so much. I don't think I've laughed as much since reading Anna, and that's saying something because I laughed a whole shitton in that book.My least favorite? The last 1/3 of the book. I think it was partly because the authors spent a good majority of the book building up the meeting of these two that it would inevitably be a letdown. Though, maybe, that's what they intended.A cute, funny read if you ever need an upper. :)