Going Too Far

Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols 4.5 stars This was my first foray into Echols' writing, and I think it was a great one to start with. The premise was unique, although it was a little strange to be reading about a 19 year old cop (I'm glad she briefly touched on that in the story). I really loved almost everything about this book. John was...*sigh* so perfect. I can't think of a better way to describe him. His personality traits were balanced beautifully with each other to give us a well-rounded, if flawed, hero. Meg, on the other hand, was why I rounded down from my 4.5 to a 4 rather than rounding up. I found myself getting mad at her for a lot of the book. Yes, she was only 17 so some of her behavior is to be expected, but I found her attitude immature and downright cruel at times. Also, there were parts of the book that I was TOTALLY lost in. I still haven't figured some of them out, so I guess I'mma hafta have someone smarter than me explain them to me. ;)Overall, this was a great read that I thoroughly enjoyed. And I've now added every single Echols' book to my TBR list. :)