Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)

Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) - Cherrie Lynn Finally. FINALLY. Another pierced peen. I don't know why they're so damn hard to find, but I WONT MOAR!*ahem*Soooo...anyway. I really loved the third book in this series. I'll admit that I didn't remember much about the secondary characters from [b:Rock Me|8135807|Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)|Cherrie Lynn|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1273006270s/8135807.jpg|12932079] (probably mostly because all my brain focuses on when I think of that book is: HOMG BRIAN), so I pretty much went into this with a clean slate. I enjoyed all the characters. I thought Macy was tough and strong. At times, maybe a little bull-headed, but nothing so much as it turned me off. And Seth? Whoa, mama. I enjoyed him. A lot.The main thing that kept this from getting 5 stars was the trite conflict. The skeevy, pushy exes from hell are my most hated plot device, and we got them here--not once, but twice. I just think there are so many other ways that life throws conflict at you that you don't need to go digging it up from crazy ass, psycho exes. HEAR THAT, AUTHORS? All in all, this was a hot, sexy, fun read. It didn't give me the all over swoons like Brian did, but still a solid, great Contemporary Romance.