Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush Saga)

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick I was skeptical going into this. Like, I seriously went in with the lowest expectations because I had heard so many people who just...basically hated the crap out of it. Maybe that's why I didn't think it was so bad?Why did they hate it? I dunno. I got through this book in a whopping 6 hours, and I was waiting the entire time to start hating it. Did I love it? No, but I didn't want to burn it at the end, either.There were several times where I had a sense of deja vu, having read Fallen a month or so ago, and there are quite a few plot-points that follow that of Fallen. However, I tried not to think to much about it and kept reading.Patch irritated me for a good while of the book, but eventually he grew on me. Nora? Well, I didn't really care one way or another about her. Yes, she was kind of stupid and lacked common sense, but, hello, she's 16...wasn't looking for incredible insight.All in all, I enjoyed it - not a groundbreaking literary achievement, but an OK way to spend a few hours.